Help....Turbo charger on Touring

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Fellas, Looking for a new project and have decided on a Touring to use as a start.

Have been researching turbo options and wonder if anybody has any knowledge of how much space there is in front of the rear wheel to mount a turbo. I have seen the turbo'd rockets but not sure if they had the ABS models and given the ABS module is tucked under there I wonder if there is enough room for a Turbo ( about the size of a 6 inch cylinder to fit).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and pics if possible.

Cheers

Absolutely no idea, Ponters ....but I suspect you're going for the "stealth" look...... wot, officer...me????

Would guess that you don't have much chance of fitting it in there as well as the ABS thingo.... just guessing ... but may not be too silly as an option to think about moving the ABS thingo .... only wiring and pipe extensions to work out, if you can find a place for it.....

Just as well you're leaving it stock, tho....

that's a fantastic idea..... Relocate ABS (If it is fitted) Into the air box, also Starter motor would be in the way possibly????
Why not see if there is a way to access the crankshaft from the rear of the engine for a supercharger??? _ no heat concerns then.....
Just ideas---- I haven't even looked to see if at all possible.

If he was a showoff he'd have a bloody great hair dryer hanging on the side, like some other two-bob lairs.

Captain Caureleus on dot.com had a turbo in there back in about '06-'07. No ABS of course. I'll see if I can find some pics... no promises.

No probs fitting around starter motor.

It was a Boost-is-Good turbo. www.boostisgood.com All the pics you want on there... price, performance, and all. No mention of ABS tho???

dsc00573.jpg

Last edited:
Two bob- lair I love it! along with Mug, Drongo, Pelican ,Goose, Wombat, boofhead ,Show Pony, and Galah , all good Aussie descriptions of people and we wonder why some people have difficulty understanding us.

Two bob- lair I love it! along with Mug, Drongo, Pelican ,Goose, Wombat, boofhead ,Show Pony, and Galah , all good Aussie descriptions of people and we wonder why some people have difficulty understanding us.

And that ain't no furphy!!!
Be nice tomorrow, think I'll chuck a sickie and go ride!

Even if they did, it'd be too bloody hot in there..... brake fluid no likee........

Looks like a PROPER blower for you, young fella..................

(Or just get "neb" to do an internal operation like t'other bike.... about the same price, and same result...)

Even if they did, it'd be too bloody hot in there..... brake fluid no likee........

Looks like a PROPER blower for you, young fella..................

thats a POOPER! Surely there has to be a way around this. Hey Ruz, haven't you got a mate with a R3T thats up Nevs way? If he has got ABS on his bike, any chance he can swing past and give Nev a look at what the options are?

thats a POOPER! Surely there has to be a way around this. Hey Ruz, haven't you got a mate with a R3T thats up Nevs way? If he has got ABS on his bike, any chance he can swing past and give Nev a look at what the options are?
Yeah, Deano - lives in south of Adelaide burbs... but used to live in Vic Harbor - been out to dinner with Nev and me ( & Nev's tribe) a couple of times.... I'll ring him and let you know. Have you clued Nev up??

Back