Help Please - Rivco or Tiump OEM Crash Bars/Engine Guards?

They've convinced me to go with Triumph parts as well. I'm still waiting for the Triumph floorboards, so once they are on I'll start the ball rolling on engine bars.

They've convinced me to go with Triumph parts as well. I'm still waiting for the Triumph floorboards, so once they are on I'll start the ball rolling on engine bars.

Thanks Rusty, all, for the installation tips - in the end I went with the OEM bars also, managed to find some on ebay from CA at $184 + 17 shipping - also there was a great deal at a dealers in New Jersey at only $115 for OEMs but they sold out!

Cheers all!

Anders

What was the name of the outfit that sold those bars? I am looking for a set myself as I just bought a rocket and it does not have any on. The price here in Calgary, Alberta is $276.00.

Thanks
Duane

What was the name of the outfit that sold those bars? I am looking for a set myself as I just bought a rocket and it does not have any on. The price here in Calgary, Alberta is $276.00.

Thanks
Duane

Sorry Duane, my ebay listing is not there - maybe I got them via a credit crad? It was a honda/yamaha/triumph dealer in NJ I thing - just type in the item number on google and you should get a few hits -

some here for 184, ya gotta be quick tho!

TRIUMPH ROCKET III CHROME ENGINE DRESSER BARS - NIB!! : eBay Motors (item 300399066763 end time Feb-22-10 05:19:00 PST)

My Triumph front and rear dresser bars, side frame cover and adjustable peg mounts with logo footpegs just shipped today for $455 out the door- to my door from here:

NCY-Motorsports is North County San Diego's #1 Dealer for Yamaha, Triumph, KTM, Victory & Polaris Motorcycles, ATVs, Dirt bikes New & Used. We buy used Motorcycles

Ask for Jason!

That sounds like a deal Phil!

BTW I have decided to take Barney back to the UK in April, too good to sell here - will be buying another R3 here in FL when I come back in October, maybe a slightly dropped one or one with a seized motor so I can go a bit berserk with an engine rebuild or supercharger or turbo - have 6 months to figure out a plan - I wish i could just teleport the one I have back and forth a la star trek!

I've got a set of Rivco R3 Engine Bars, new in the box, that I'll sell for $179.95 plus shipping cost. They've been sitting in my garage for 5 years... obviously I went in another direction!

I've got a set of Rivco R3 Engine Bars, new in the box, that I'll sell for $179.95 plus shipping cost. They've been sitting in my garage for 5 years... obviously I went in another direction!

New in Rivco box.

Back