Help needed to retune my roadster in the midlands.

paul harrison

Standard Bore
Ride
r 3 roadster, h d custom 1340, T140 Triumph,
Im not the best with a computor so im looking for someone in the midlands that can help to retune my roadster 2012,It has been decatted and k&n + Zard pipes fitted. it has a very annoying backfire i would like to tune out, i have spoken to hansO and he has kindly offered to send me a tune to help matters but i need tuneecu setting up first, im willing to pay for someones time. im from leicester but i don't mind traveling around the midlands,

Hi Paul, I'm in Cambridgeshire and can use tune ecu not a expert but I know how to use it I think your about 1 1/2 hours ride away if want a ride out has can send me the tune and you could come over and I'll load it for you and show you how . an introduction is always nice.
charlie

Last edited:
high charlie thanks for the reply, i was hoping for someone a little nearer but no one else has offered, ill give it to the end of the week and then if no one else offers who is close i will load her up and bring it down. regards, Paul.

high charlie thanks for the reply, i was hoping for someone a little nearer but no one else has offered, ill give it to the end of the week and then if no one else offers who is close i will load her up and bring it down. regards, Paul.
PCR performances in Cannock did mine...if that's any help?

Back