bigttompkins

Standard Bore
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket Roadster
My name is Terry and I own a 2012 Rocket 3 Roadster. I love to ride when i can and have put around 18,000 miles on my bike the two years i've owned it. I'm looking forward to learning more about the rocket 3's.

My name is Terry and I own a 2012 Rocket 3 Roadster. I love to ride when i can and have put around 18,000 miles on my bike the two years i've owned it. I'm looking forward to learning more about the rocket 3's.
Terry, do you use the tyler H/D Triumph dealer? I need service on my rocket. I live in AR. The tyler dealer is the closest but im leary about going to a shop i cant get any info on.

I have talked to the service dept on the phone but still am not reassured that i will trailer my bike down to tyler just to find a shade tree mechanic working on 4 wheelers and lawn mowers.

Can you help me out with any info? Also there is supposed to be a dyno shop close to the triumph shop. Do you know about it?

Thanks.

Welcome from Vermont R3 tour

Back