Hello from North Florida

Ogun

Standard Bore
Just wanted to introduce myself to other members of this friendly forum. I am in Jacksonville,FL and hope to be the owner of a 2010 to 2013 touring model soon. Formerly rode a 2006 Kawasaki Nomad, found it ok but a little small/cramped for me. Sold it a couple of years ago. Itching to get back in the saddle. I'm in my mid fifties and wanna ride again until I can't or have to trike it. Browsed this forum for a couple of weeks after not being satisfied with my research on other large motorcycles and decided to join (lurking's not my style)! Need to get my grin back after a couple of years without. Looking forward to communicating with others here.

Welcome from Ocala.Ogun there two or three members in your area .There is a lot of difference between your Kawi and the R3T.Be careful when you ride the R3t for a while big torque difference.

Welcome from Ocala.Ogun there two or three members in your area .There is a lot of difference between your Kawi and the R3T.Be careful when you ride the R3t for a while big torque difference.

Thought so, I may meet them someday. I have seen a few tourers on weekends around town (Jacksonville). Will do on being careful, primarily need a roomier bike for my long arm and legs and futtuss. I have a laid back riding style, but want the ability to long haul with the wife and/or get away from if needed. Thanks for the advice!

WELCOME from WA State.
Having ridden a Nomad (a fine motor) BE CAREFUL regarding the HUGE power difference!
I smoked my brother on his Nomad with a loaner Bergman scooter!
The Rocket is exponentially more powerful!
Take it easy until you get used to the Rocket.

Back