Hello from North Dakota

Justin Wall

.060 Over
Ride
2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
I have had my Rocket for about 3 years and only have put about 1000 miles on it. I'm looking to fix that problem. Hope to get some good info and tips from you all.

Welcome! This site has lots of great info.

Is there any particular reason you haven't put in much time or miles on her? The Rocket is a bike that loves to eat up both.

Keep up with the threads here and attend RAA events. You will get some miles put on if you do not...trailer...yuk:evil::D

Welxome from Northern Michigan.

I have had my Rocket for about 3 years and only have put about 1000 miles on it. I'm looking to fix that problem. Hope to get some good info and tips from you all.

Well my problem is my right hand goes numb after about 10 minutes of riding. I've tried adjusting my grip and wearing gloves but no luck. I think my next step will be to put the Rivco risers on and possibly a larger diameter throttle grip or something. Not sure what else I can do. Never had this problem before on any other bike.

I have Rivcos and they really help my reach.

You could always get a McCruise cruise control from Australia. Just remember when you look at the prices that they are AUS, not US. The exchange favors us.

Will hopefully have mine installed in a week or so. Removing heated grips and Throttlemeister first. Then Ken's keyless ignition and PDM.

And possibly TORS.

I have an 2013 R3T with over 40,000 miles on her. Ride it like you stole it:D

Well my problem is my right hand goes numb after about 10 minutes of riding. I've tried adjusting my grip and wearing gloves but no luck. I think my next step will be to put the Rivco risers on and possibly a larger diameter throttle grip or something. Not sure what else I can do. Never had this problem before on any other bike.

Here's another suggestion: http://www.kuryakyn.com/products/33/iso-grips

These are a fairly common upgrade that's easy to install and look pretty slick. I've seen a couple other nice grips pop up on the site too, but these are the ones I went with.

Do you notice any excessive vibration?

Hello and welcome...I have only just joined this site and found the guys on here very friendly and helpful...and most with a great sense of humor :)

Back