Hello from Bigbikemad

Hedgehog

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket III
A bit of a belated introduction - for which apologies.

I write for Bigbikemad.com, the non-profit, free on-line bike magazine which I started last year with a few other riders (two blokes, two girls) as a means of recovering from a brain tumour.

We run a series of project bikes throughout the year including our recent purchase, a Rocket III classic. we tend to do a full bike review, on-board videos and then a mixture of accessory fitting and maintenance tasks. Mostly though we just ride.

We're not experts, just ordinary riders sharing experiences and re always happy to give bike forums a plug. We get given stuff for competitions which we hold a few times a year.

All our stuff is free, no membership, use as you like, no e-mailing, and we don't make a profit. Its just for fun.

Here's the home page.

http://bigbikemad.com/index.html

Let us know if you want anything Rocket related publicizing and we're happy to oblige.

Dave AKA Hedgehog

Welcome. There's a goldmine of info on here about mods to Rockets, which could be useful as a postscript to you project......
Try the Rocket Science thread for starters.

Yes, I'm finding this forum and the Rocket science part especially useful...

I'll always credit the forum for any quotes I make and I've put a link to here on my site to direct people to you guys..

Back