KetsMcLets

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket III & Ducati 748
I'm Thomas and I'm from Belgium, I have had the Rocket just over a year now and it's great as you all probably know!
I also kept my Duc 748 to do some speeding from time to time but it hasn't left the shed much lately I must admit :)
So, it's a late 2004 roadster and I haven't done anything with it yet except a shorty exhaust and had all the chrome wrapped in matt black.
So after first getting used to it extensively for a year I'm now in the process of waking up the beast with the usual mods. I allready have a Techlusion piggyback, a GiPro, O2 eliminator and I'm now awaiting my K&N podfilters. Then on the rolling roads, there's a really good one not far from where I live.

I'm also planning on cutting the rear fender and relocate the licenseplate holder but not quite sure how I'm going to approach this as I can't lose the sissybar and there's no room for the ruby lamp between the bar and the original position :(

And maybe later on switch to a decentflowing manifold and exhaust but for now I can't 'cause my girlfriend really loves the design of the original mani and the shorty exhaust is TIG welded to it :D Compromises eh..

that's it, thanks

I'm Thomas and I'm from Belgium, I have had the Rocket just over a year now and it's great as you all probably know!
I also kept my Duc 748 to do some speeding from time to time but it hasn't left the shed much lately I must admit :)
So, it's a late 2004 roadster and I haven't done anything with it yet except a shorty exhaust and had all the chrome wrapped in matt black.
So after first getting used to it extensively for a year I'm now in the process of waking up the beast with the usual mods. I allready have a Techlusion piggyback, a GiPro, O2 eliminator and I'm now awaiting my K&N podfilters. Then on the rolling roads, there's a really good one not far from where I live.

I'm also planning on cutting the rear fender and relocate the licenseplate holder but not quite sure how I'm going to approach this as I can't lose the sissybar and there's no room for the ruby lamp between the bar and the original position :(

And maybe later on switch to a decentflowing manifold and exhaust but for now I can't 'cause my girlfriend really loves the design of the original mani and the shorty exhaust is TIG welded to it :D Compromises eh..

that's it, thanks
Hello Thomas glad to read and feel the grin on your face. Not many options out there but many of the fellas here have made theirs and help from our friends all is possible. Again congratulations and keep safe.

Welcome to the forum from the left side of the pond. If you're looking for more power, there is plenty to be made from that motor. Just depends on how far you want to take it.

Welcome from another Aussie, how big is your licence plate not as big as the British ones I hope, I moved mine up under the rack/sissy bar, I just made some plates out of Stainless Steel which lifts the rack and sissy bar up by the distance of the original holes then used a HD mudgruard licence plate bracket, the Aussie licence plate is not to big

Welcome to the forum mate. loads of info and help around here.
Great combination of bikes you have:thumbsup:
I would suggest that you may have a Standard not a Roadster as Roadsters were made 2010 onwards.

that's it, thanks
hello thomas welcome to the world of power!! consider the ramair air filter in place of the three K&N I changed over and there is quite an improvement mine is a 06 standard with jardine ramair gipro and a fabulous tune from Hanso. and I was born in antwerpen

Back