Hello everyone, I am a brand new R3 Touring owner...

Chip_Morgan

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Touring
I really like this engine so far, just bought it a couple days ago and only have a couple hundred mountain miles on it, but she handles well and has gobs of torque, so I'm happy with that!

I have about 45 years of riding and racing everything on two wheels from Moto X to adventure touring to lots of street bikes, ranging from sport-bikes, to naked bikes to a lot of Harleys.

I like the R3....I live in Boise, Idaho and mainly ride the mountain west, although in 2013 I did ride around the perimeter of the United States, about 9500 miles...what a blast!

Last edited:
I really like this engine so far, just bought it a couple days ago and only have a couple hundred mountain miles on it, but she handles well and has gobs of torque, so I'm happy with that!

I have about 45 years of riding and racing everything on two wheels from Moto X to adventure touring to lots of street bikes, ranging from sport-bikes, to naked bikes to a lot of Harleys.

I like the R3....

Welcome Chip from another of the Aussies, and a Touring owner as well

Hello chip and welcome from VA. Mountain miles eh? you must be in FL. If you love riding, and it sounds like you do, that R3T will eat up some miles anywhere you take it. I love mine and can't think of a better mover.

Back