Heading up the coast road.

Any suggestions on good places to stay and roads to ride would be appreciated. Probably head towards Eden first and then were ever takes our fancy.
If you're wanting to stay on the coast after Eden, keep going up through Merimbula and then don't miss between Tathra and Bermagui. GREAT road, great scenery. If you do and you're wanting some luxury check out our accomodation at Murrah halfway between Tathra and Bermagui at www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/nsw/south-coast/bermagui/68269, if you want to book in just let me know. I'll cut a special deal for Rocket riders!

If you're interested in heading inland at Eden head up the Mt darragh Rd towards Bombala. Great windy hill opening up into beautiful open countryside. Bit chilly perhaps at the top.

Heaps of other cheaper accomodation options if you stay on the coast after Eden in Bermagui, and a nice pub. Great little town, if a bit quiet at this time of year.

Biggest decision for you is whether to stay on the coast after eden and head north or head inland when you get there. Let us know what you decide!

Bermagui pub only been there once. Late Sept. Last year, watched whales breaching in the bay infront of the pub while we ate our steak burger and chips on the front veranda of the pub.

Bermagui pub only been there once. Late Sept. Last year, watched whales breaching in the bay infront of the pub while we ate our steak burger and chips on the front veranda of the pub.
Any suggestions on good places to stay and roads to ride would be appreciated. Probably head towards Eden first and then were ever takes our fancy.

Are you talking about after RDU or just heading up North for a road trip ,some good rides after Sydney ,the putty road is a great ride ,the old Pacific Hwy from Berowra north is great ,if I can help with directions give us a call

Heading up from about the 7th for about a week and a bit first big 2 up trip on the rocket. Warm up before RDU (don't have to ride to far for that) so it will be good to give it a run. Thanks for the info gents

Bermagui pub is a great place to stay. Been there a few times. Short walk up the road to get that essential morning after egg and bacon roll if you had a big night. ;)

Yeah there better 2 up but still not great solo. Once I have saved enough cash I might head down the wilbers road and re spring the front. My young blokes off to europe with school next week so will be able to get some funds back towards the bike soon. Looking forward to putting some trip miles on on it. Picked up a ramair off Mr Lush (very pleasent fellow to chat to) last week so I'll get that sorted when I get back (before RDU).Whats this I hear you're not attending!!! Was lookin forward to meeting the covert triumph parts dealer.

Back