Have a Look at My Most Recent Gallery - Classic Bikes

Some very nice bikes in there, along with some really weird creations. The CB750 brought back some very fond memories.
I heard that Ariel is making a comeback with the square four. Be interesting to see what they come up with, if true.

Some very nice bikes in there, along with some really weird creations. The CB750 brought back some very fond memories.
Those CB750s are interesting. One is from the first run, with the sand cast cases. The second one is from the last run of the original CB 750s, in 1978. CB750s - First and Last.jpg

I heard that Ariel is making a comeback with the square four. Be interesting to see what they come up with, if true.
That Ariel is one of my favorite bikes of all time - and this one was really beautiful.

Last edited:
I met up with KSquared at the show and had a great time wandering around looking at bikes. The event continues to grow every year, this was my third time. After that my wife dragged me to the Boca Art Festival, which was pretty lame. Afterward, she said, 'you know, the biker thing was a lot more fun'. :p

Never heard of that show to be honest .. guess you'd see the same bikes turning up at all the vintage shows around the joint. Guzzi Le Mans brought back memories .. had one years ago. Was a awesome bike that always encouraged you to ride beyond your 'skills' .. hahaha

Never heard of that show to be honest .. guess you'd see the same bikes turning up at all the vintage shows around the joint. Guzzi Le Mans brought back memories .. had one years ago. Was a awesome bike that always encouraged you to ride beyond your 'skills' .. hahaha
It started out as a little "get together" of vintage enthusiasts - maybe 20 - 25 bikes on a side street in the town. It has now grown to over 350 bikes and is a regional event.

Back