Happy 40s birthday present!

bdpq

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket III Roadster
Just got my rocket delivered to door this afternoon, ribbons and all. I thought I'd just celebrate the big 40s myself as she pretended it was just another day and the kids being kids... well, 3 days later, there it was.

The thing is, I must have thousands of motorcycle pics on my computer. It's scary that she knew exactly it's the rocket roadster that I want. wonder what else did she find on my computer. :whitstling:

My boy of 10 was honking and revving on the roadster, so I went out to see what was up. The boy's devilish grin froze me as I saw myself on my grandad's R90 doing the same thing some 30 years ago. My voice trembled, when the younger one asked me if I like my big present...

It's been 8 hours now, and I am still smiling.

It's a good day, my fellow riders, a good day indeed.:p

Well no need to wish you a Happy Birthday .. can't really beat a 'surprise new motorcycle' .. lucky you :thumbsup: ... And Welcome to the Forum.

Awesome B day Presy Welcome from another of the Aussies, that smile:) will be replaced by a Cheshire Cat Grin:D that will be a common sight for those around you once you start opening up the taps, congrats:thumbsup:

I can only imagine the joy of getting a Rocket for a birthday!

I was doing cheetah flips when I took delivery, probably woulda passed clean out if I'd gotten her the way you did.

Congrats, welcome to the family captain!

I can only imagine the joy of getting a Rocket for a birthday!

I was doing cheetah flips when I took delivery, probably woulda passed clean out if I'd gotten her the way you did.

Congrats, welcome to the family captain!
Welcome from another Aussie on the Forum, you must have been a good boy! Enjoy:thumbsup:

I'm showing your post to my missus and the rest of the family, hoping to shame them. ;) I've put pics of assorted Triumphs around the place. Well, you never know ...........
Welcome aboard - and happy birthday.

Back