JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
Riding right by myself which is my preference anyway except when a couple of Vols are around.

Started out at 32 degrees Fahrenheit before the sun came up, great run, good weather, great roads.

I will be on the R3T a little later today. This may be the last ride of the year. Supposed to be up in the low 60's (farenheit) here in New England today. Have not been on the bike for a while. I cannot wait! :D

Rub it in.I wish I could have been there. I am back home for awhile so we will be able to ride soon.

You and Jay are always there even when you're not. I was covering some of the ground y'all did just a few months ago. Riding the Blue Rdge and surrounding country near Fancy Gap and Galax, Virginia and the backroads around Mt. Airy. I love that country.:D

I will be on the R3T a little later today. This may be the last ride of the year. Supposed to be up in the low 60's (farenheit) here in New England today. Have not been on the bike for a while. I cannot wait! :D

Late "season" rides are always the best. Watch the cagers because they quit watching for us in October. I may do a beach run on Sunday.:)

Hmmmmm...... forgot today is only Saturday! I still have Sunday which is also supposed to be nice! I will definitely take advantage and get some riding in Sunday as well! :D :D

raining like hell here in Oklahoma, no riding anytime soon.
I think i will stay home and play with the cat:D

School holidays start the 9th next month, got the granddaughter (Chelsea) for the first week. She has had a good growth spurt the last few weeks, so the time has come for a couple of trips on the rocket. Rainbow Beach for a counter lunch, next trip to Eumundi Markets so she can get a Christmas present for mum & dad. Daughter will not be happy time to spoil Chelsea rotten for the week. She loves being picked up from school with the R3 her in front of all her friends.

Back