Grip problem Rocket Roadster 2013

Wlodek

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Roadster 2013
Dear All, hello from new rocket owner from Warsaw, Poland. 1 month ago I bought a new rocket roadster (model 2013) and today found strange scratches on my right grip. Is there some kind of rubber problem with those grips? Did anybody have the same problem? Picture attached. Thank you all in advance for any comments.
IMG_20140508_080205.jpg

I didn't have any issues with my grips but they are terrible. Replace immediately with something better and your problem is solved. Be sure to stop by for a quick hello and introduce yourself.

A lot of things could have caused that to your grip and I'm not aware of any common problems with them. Maybe consider replacing them anyway with something like Kuryakyn ISO grips or Scorpion grips. Most people (but not all) find them much more comfortable and I reckon they look good too. Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Thank you all. Just did introducing. Nothing has changed in my gloves since I bought them. They are nearly new. Probably will go to service and ask them to change it according to the guarentee. Let's see what they will replay.

maybe your dealer or shipper used the bar end as a tie down point? or packed the thing in too tight somewhere? when did you notice it? the white scratches on the bottom kind of look like my dl1000 grips where it rubs against the cabinet that it relaxes (a bit too closely sometimes) next to...

you are right, it might be a bird... who knows...I wonder how much is the new one?

Back