Greetings from North Carolina

Wizza

Standard Bore
Ride
Honda VTX 1800S bagger
Not quite an R3 owner as of yet but am certainly close....there is a new leftover 2013 R3T at my local dealership that I have actually been admiring it for the last three years. Oddly enough my bride found it just as nice as I do and she started working the salesman over for a deal.

I wavered on it but told him I would come take it for a ride before I made up my mind.

Any initial suggestions for riding the Touring model?

I am currently a rider of a Honda VTX 1800S that I made into a bagger. Honda doesn't provide anything close to the way my bike is since the Valkyrie stopped being made so I am very closely equal in features (except for the increase in weight, HP and torque with the 2300cc motor).

Thanks in advance and I am looking forward to some new things to learn and lots of smile filled miles soon to come.

Wizza

Attachments

• blackvtx.jpg
    blackvtx.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome from Tulsa, advise?? hang on, the R3 has a lot more power than the VTX:)

Welcome to the best motor forum ANYWHERE!
NC is a great riding state and you shall be well served with a Rocket!

Welcome from Dallas tx. I have a Roadster but know you will love that motor. Lots of great guys on this forum to answer any questions.

Welcome from Germany! If you have any desire NOT to buy the bike, DON'T Ride it! Once you ride it, you WILL buy it ;)
Comfortable, nimble, powerful! You and the wife will be very happy!

I think my Hispanic friend said it best,
Hang on..
On my test ride I was expecting Potato Potato Potato,
like a Harley. I twisted the throttle and she like to have threw me off,
I grabbed on tight and twisted the grip some more and the frontend came up.
End of story... oh yea, welcome to the site...

Back