Hedgehog

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket III
Hi,

Just took a look at these - anyone else tried them?

HH

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 3
Not tried them but read they are a good thing. Be replacing my ISOGRIPS with new stock grips over the weekend.

Sorry ro hijack this thread but unable to read pm or start a,new thread. Get a 400 error, header too large or somerhoing about cookies.

Interesting product! I like how simple it is to install and it probably is quite comfortable. My gripe though it's pretty ugly. Really ugly. This would probably do for older bikes or enduros or something in my mind. I had ISO grips on my last 2 previous motorcycles (Suzukis) and I really thought they were better then stock. Now I have the rocket and I really like the stock grips, they're good looking and pretty thick as well. I won't be changing the grips on my Rocket.

How many people here ride without gloves out of curiosity. I always wear gloves so I could be biased.

I used to ride without gloves till a rock from a truck hit my knucle (blood everywhere) looked cool sort of... Also when @bruce aussie wife Julie told me how she lost alot of skin from her hand when she came off. Plus I got bad sunburn too.

Sorry ro hijack this thread but unable to read pm or start a,new thread. Get a 400 error, header too large or somerhoing about cookies.
Same thing happened to me using my smartphone but when I logged in with my i pad the problem was gone. The problem with the phone started yesterday.

Back