good afternoon im new to this

dmaint69

.020 Over
Ride
2014 triumph rocket 3 2007 suzuki hayabusa
good afternoon I just recently bought a rocket 3 I traded in my m109r this rocket blows my 109 away im glad I bought it but now its time for some mods I also still have a hayabusa too but im hoping to make this faster then the busa so let the mods begin thankis for letting me join piece out people !!!

but now its time for some mods I also still have a hayabusa too but im hoping to make this faster then the busa so let the mods begin thankis for letting me join piece out people !!!

You want to beat a busa, easiest way is to have a conversation with Carpenter racing :thumbsup:

I am going to see carpenter racing income tax time fortunately for me they are 20 minutes away from me !! I wanna do some mods now its way to quiet i have tors on it now so im going to gut a stocker and see how that sounds

I am going to see carpenter racing income tax time fortunately for me they are 20 minutes away from me !! I wanna do some mods now its way to quiet i have tors on it now so im going to gut a stocker and see how that sounds

So, now us west coasters have a place to hang out while waiting . . . :eek::roll::roll::roll::evil:

Back