G'day from south west Sydney

Road Runner

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket Roadstar
I own a 2010 Rocket Roadster, have owned it for 4 months. Ridden bikes most of my life but mainly off road. I gave up bikes about four years ago as the 4wd bug got a hold of me. After a few mates starting buying road bikes I couldnt resist the temptation. I walked into a bike shop and saw a rocket in tribal blue. No matter how many other bikes I looked at I couldn't get the rocket out of my head. So I booked in for a test ride. Returning to the bike shop after the ride and taking my helmut off I couldn't hide my grin from the sales bloke. Unfortunately for them they were asking too much. I ended up travelling a couple of hours to get a newer bike for a lot less money in matt black. Site unseen the wife drove me up there. The plan was to take it for a test ride but when they wheeled it in, my only request was where do I sign.
So I'm changing over to a Tor's exhaust and getting the mapping done. Picked up a spare rear fender to cut back and am just now looking at getting the K&N pod filters. Also picked up a spare bear claw to cut around the filters.
Thought I'd sign up and get a few pointers from you experienced fellas.
Cheers
Kyle

Thanks for the welcome. I've got a few questions, just trying to fumble my way through topics to see where best to ask them....
Mittzi, I played around with some carbon plasti dip and sprayed the bear claw and radiator couling*. It just gets better and better,

Back