Full Custom Rocket

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Custom Rocket

Not a whole lot of Rocket left and not much to my liking but I love the effort, work and craftmanship put into it.

There should be a lot more of this happening!

All that work on it and they still left the stock headers you think they could have changed them up to something that flowed more with the bike

That was my thought, all of that work, and they didn't touch the headers. :confused:

And my other thought, impractical and ugly, but that is just one person's opinion. ;)

One other thought, the chick look pretty hot riding it before the chopping started. :D

bob

I love customization. I think there should be more of it; I think every bike should reflect on it's owner....

But I don't like that one.

Whoever filmed that clip has a serious nervous condition.
The constantly moving camera angles were very annoying and made it difficult to get a good look.
Any it's ugly, too :cool:

Is this your attempt to prepare us all for your bikes latest incarnation mate ? Bet it's going to look a ****load better than that thing did ... your bike can't be far off ... can't wait to see what's been done to it ;)

I like the way they painted Triumph on the tank. With that rear wheel, fork rake and seat height, it must be a ***** to ride.

Back