Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
About 300 plus bikes showed up for the 13th Annual Frosty Buns Ride today. Only 3 Triumphs. Me on the Rocket and 2 Bonnevilles from our BRAT club. A Boss Hoss showed up and a new Indian Chief. A few Jap cruisers and some vintage Jap bikes too. The rest of the bikes were H-D. We road on all 2 lanes back roads along the Snake River. I was near the back of the pack. On the long straights, bikes were strung out about 3 miles ahead and about a half mile behind my position. Beautiful sunny day here in Idaho today. Got up to 39 degrees by the late afternoon. My buns were plenty warm, but my fingers got a little cold. The group rode about 40 miles to a bar in Marsing. I kept going with my small Triumph group rather than slop up the suds. My ride with the extended after ride was 105 miles today.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good ride, Bill!
Assume youse rode up 95. How far north?
Was a nice clear cold day here as well, so I stayed inside and worked! WTF?
:p

good for you, no scheduled runs here but it got up to 30 deg saturday so I went for a ride. -7 at 7 so no work again today, our new super says were losing money working outside below 10f. still better than last year.

Back