From America To Roadster

Gregger

Living Legend
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
I've talked about this for years and finally did it. Last week I purchased a brand new 2012 R3R sight unseen. I was shopping for one while I was down south for a few days in Ottawa. The dealer only had the 2014 units in stock. Torn between the blacked out 2014 models and the blinged up earlier ones, the chrome got me (along with the price). I purchased one from a dealer in London Ontario. The dealer sent me some pictures of the bike complete with my sold sign on it. Full warranty, huge discount and promotional accessories credit. The only problem is it's winter here in Canada (especially in northern Ontario). Now I have to wait for April before I can ride it home........ hate winter!!!!

Love my 03 America but this Rocket's got me pumped. The old ride may have to go.

Welcome Gregger - it'll be a long wait for sure, but well worth it. Congrats, sounds like like you got a great deal!

Winter will give you time to polish every beautiful inch or cm of it.

Punched my 2011 October this yr. put 600 mi. on original Metz rear tire, 500+ on new Metz before weather put my riding to an end. I hear you...Rocket rider to be.

Your fortunate to have a smaller ride to also enjoy. I would love to have a Thruxton.:rolleyes:

Congrats; 2012 was a very good year!

I bought my brand new 2012 a month ago, passed 700 miles today, and am getting the first service this Thursday.

Rick

A hearty welcome from the frozen regions of Northeast Utah. All winter to plan your first big ride!

DSC04471.JPG

Here is a picture of my 03 America. Have close to 60,000 kilometers on her.
London-20131203-00262.jpg
IMG-20120701-00122.jpg

And a picture sent by my dealer. Note the sold sign on her. Sigh.......This wait is gonna kill me.

Back