Found the F^%$er

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
Some of you may recall that a couple months out from RDU-14 @peter k being the kind soul he is gave me the old seat off his R3 to modify for the long trip down.

I inserted a gel pad and took it to a local Upholsterer to have it covered , turned out old mate moved shop and i lost his number , never heard from him again and couldnt find his new shop.

So i was just walking into the local supermarket last night and who did i almost knock over ? Yep Mr **** you and your seat Upholster , i was quite proud of myself , kept my temper under wraps and gave him a chance to explain , he seemed genuine telling me he lost my number , so i got his address and number , didnt mention if he'd actually got around to recovering it , once i go pick it up i'll see what sort of job has been done and if crap he's not getting a cent for the **** around , i'd just be happy to get the shell back so i can take it somewhere else to be recovered.

Glad you found him mate.
I know a guy who works from home in Acacia Ridge (Phil - Hi Side Leather Repairs) He does custom seats and all leather things for bikes - He is a bike nut too.
I have seen his work but not riden on his work - but it looks good.

Thanks fellas good to know you blokes , takes alot of guess work out of getting good service.

Back