Found..Jardine Exhausts..New!

zenbiker

Zenbiker
Ride
2021 R3 GT
My Jar Mufflers are showing some wear after 4 years of use and I have searched like crazy for a replacement set. Jardine was bought out by Supertrapp some time ago but I finally found a dealer in Florida who says he can get them. Delivery should be end of February.
I've order a set and will post the link if anyone is interested.
All I needed was a pair of mufflers but no separate parts are available! $1260!

Last edited:
I'll sell you a full set cheap, a bit of surface rust from winter riding, but if you wanted to ceramic coat black....?

Chrome only. I am at work now but will post the dealer info later this evening when I get home.
After I ordered them I really checked out the ones I have and they are really in excellent shape. Talk about being an *******!
What I am saying is I may not swap them out at all and might have the new set to sell or I might change them and will be selling my current ones with about 9K miles on them.

So... I love my Jardines, but I seriously messed up my left side pipe in my wreck a couple years ago. I don't wanna shell out the cash for a whole new set when I only need the one side. Any idea where I could get just one side?

Back