Foran Radius Exhaust

Is anyone on this site using this set-up? On the Tbird it sounds downright bad**s but there are no sound files on Youtube for the R3.

Most twins can be made to sound bad assed without much difficulty. The R3, essentially a 3 cyl. John Deere tractor in drag, sounds just like a JD tractor (on steroids in some cases) no matter what pipes/intakes are applied. Just the nature of the beast.:D

Most twins can be made to sound bad assed without much difficulty. The R3, essentially a 3 cyl. John Deere tractor in drag, sounds just like a JD tractor (on steroids in some cases) no matter what pipes/intakes are applied. Just the nature of the beast.:D

What he said....

I have always been a fan of reverse cone megaphones. These look reminiscent of the ones I ust'a run on my 650 Tiger back in a previous lifetime. The sound changed dramatically from the "braketty" sound when the pipers were left straight to a much more mellow "deeper" (and louder) sound by just slipping the phones on.

I'd be for putting a set of these on my bike but the turbo setup Wayne is presently installing has a set of black ceramic coated headers that are included. We'll see.

I have always been a fan of reverse cone megaphones. These look reminiscent of the ones I ust'a run on my 650 Tiger back in a previous lifetime. The sound changed dramatically from the "braketty" sound when the pipers were left straight to a much more mellow "deeper" (and louder) sound by just slipping the phones on.

I'd be for putting a set of these on my bike but the turbo setup Wayne is presently installing has a set of black ceramic coated headers that are included. We'll see.

Yep got a set of six on mine, REALLY loud with the high comp pistons & S/C

dennis foran pipe

ive got one on my rocket,3into 1.sounds deep,louderunder load,sounds a lot better than staintunes,i think its a good note,but if you ride for a long time can get to you a bit.i wear a full face helmet.

ive got one on my rocket,3into 1.sounds deep,louderunder load,sounds a lot better than staintunes,i think its a good note,but if you ride for a long time can get to you a bit.i wear a full face helmet.
so how does that make it better than StainTunes, StainTunes with out the optional baffel:D are great you can ride all day with out discomfort but still plenty of volume and even better with Custom Headers:D

Back