UK DAYTONA

.040 Over
Ride
Triumph 955i Daytona, Triumph Rocket 3
image.jpg
I'm looking to buy a flyscreen for my rocket, where is the best place to purchase one and I'm looking to get a colour coded one, I'm not sure what the colour of my rocket is? Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks Mark

Thanks but I really want to try and get one in the mulberry red. I can't seem to find one but there are pictures of rockets with them in that colour

Yep Mulberry Red the only other 07 were cardinal red but they had mid 06 build dates and are a much brighter red. Sharp looking bike bud. If all else fails get the sports screen it is clear and see through but still shaped like the fly screen.

Yep Mulberry Red the only other 07 were cardinal red but they had mid 06 build dates and are a much brighter red. Sharp looking bike bud. If all else fails get the sports screen it is clear and see through but still shaped like the fly screen.
I have checked around online and in confused, is mulberry red, claret? Or are they two different colours?

We refer to the colour your bike is as 'claret' here in Oz . Mulberry is not a colour we call Rockets over here... as far as I know anyway. Phone call to local dealer be able to confirm colour description in your neck of the woods mate.

Back