Flipmeister Stand Install

There's also this http://www.becker-technik.de/Rocket...r_englisch/body_rocket_3_lifter_englisch.html but it makes little sense for people in the states when Flip is already over there and has a great price on his. I'm probably going with the German one since it's closer and I like how they constructed it a little better (wheels, so gentler on the floor and you use your leg strength to lift the bike).

That is a nice lift. from what I see I thing that is the better one. I looks like it could be taken apart and put in the side bags.

It's a newer design and you can specify 8mm or 13mm bolts instead of drilling the hole on the bike larger, too. The new bikes come with 8mm holes.

How to obtain the Becker ? Their web site essentially says "too much liability - we don't sell to US and Canada".

That's unexpected, though it is a fact that the US is one seriously litigious place, I guess if someone pinched their finger or something they'd be in court...

That's unexpected, though it is a fact that the US is one seriously litigious place, I guess if someone pinched their finger or something they'd be in court...

Their is too much truth in what you are saying.:banghead:

Back