Female Rocket owners?

ski

Hog Smogger
Ride
'14 Rocket III Touring
Not the kind who has the title in her name because the ole mans credit is in the terlet. An honest to goodness sweet tush in the saddle slamming gear grinnin girlie Rocket rider? Proof with pics please. :rolleyes:

Dusty Rose, Riding Sunshine and the other girls, including STB, raise your hand please!

Never run into one personally .. I'm assured that the species exists though.
I did a search for the 3 that Mexican listed and no results. Maybe girls don't have the *alls to ride a Rocket.:whitstling:

They do exist like I said , I bought a rear fender from Riding Sunshine .. she'd had her RIII triked. She sounded like a 'stand-up woman' to me.

I did a search for the 3 that Mexican listed and no results. Maybe girls don't have the *alls to ride a Rocket.:whitstling:
I would be careful with that, they are very good friends of mine and have rode thousnds of miles with 2 of them, ask Nolton, Skip, Lonzol NMRocket and a few others, a member with 29 posts under his belt versus Dusty Rose with a few thousands and very well liked here in the forum, may not end up well,,, just saying,,,

I would be careful with that, they are very good friends of mine and have rode thousnds of miles with 2 of them, ask Nolton, Skip, Lonzol NMRocket and a few others, a member with 29 posts under his belt versus Dusty Rose with a few thousands and very well liked here in the forum, may not end up well,,, just saying,,,
Apologies, no disrespect intended.

On the Federal Motorcycle Transport website under photos it shows a girl hugging her newly delivered Rocket. I couldnt copy and paste the pic. That was one of the reasons why I went with Federal because of the pic. Lets see how they process the small damage claim. But I digress......

Back