Exhaust System Help

zenbiker

Zenbiker
Ride
2021 R3 GT
I recently went down on my R3 2007 Classic. Among other things damaged, my Jardine exhaust was damaged. The bike has the Carpenter full kit installed and so i need free flowing exhausts. Jardine is no longer producing the system so I need a replacement system. The TORS are no longer available from Triumph for my model year. The Zard full system is very expensive and I just cannot deal with the look of the "Snake" headers.
Is the Carpenter exhaust system the only alternative or do you all have some good alternatives? I've searched the web but cannot find a suitable system.
Thanks for any help

Jars.png

I called Jardine and the Rep on phone said they are not producing these exhausts. He acknowledged the fact they were in catalog but was clear they aren't in production schedule.

I recently went down on my R3 2007 Classic. Among other things damaged, my Jardine exhaust was damaged. The bike has the Carpenter full kit installed and so i need free flowing exhausts. Jardine is no longer producing the system so I need a replacement system. The TORS are no longer available from Triumph for my model year. The Zard full system is very expensive and I just cannot deal with the look of the "Snake" headers.
Is the Carpenter exhaust system the only alternative or do you all have some good alternatives? I've searched the web but cannot find a suitable system.
Thanks for any help

Is your header pipe damaged??? If not, I have a complete set of Jardines from the header back that I have no use for, used the header for my exhaust and made my own from there back.

Lonnie

Back