Engine Guard 2013 Roadster

KILLIAN

Standard Bore
Any recommendations for a quality Engine Guard? I have read good things about the discontinued Rivco, but I don't even know if it will fit, even if I could find one. Thanks for any help.

The Rivco worked well on our '08. Don't know where to obtain one, but pretty sure it will fit a Roadster. We have the Triumph part on our '11 Roadster and like just fine.

We trudge on.

Guard

Just put on the Triumph dressers with adjustable clamps and h/way pegs, had them powdercoated to cut down their signature, but that is obviously just personal taste. They went on easily, just be sure to do yourself a favor and have a good floor jack for engine support for pulling out the top mount. Other than that, pretty easy mod.:D

The Triumph front dressers - at least the newer ones - are quite sturdy, look well made.

Installation was easier than I thought. You may have to play with the floor jack to find the right amount of "lift" so the top engine mount bolt can be pulled out and inserted back in easily.

Armin

The Triumph front dressers - at least the newer ones - are quite sturdy, look well made.

Installation was easier than I thought. You may have to play with the floor jack to find the right amount of "lift" so the top engine mount bolt can be pulled out and inserted back in easily.

Armin

Any issue with the clutch side engine mount bolt? It seems there might not be enough room for the guard considering the space between the bracket holding the clutch cable and the bolt itself.

or is it one long bolt? that makes more sense if so. I guess I will just dig in!

or is it one long bolt? that makes more sense if so. I guess I will just dig in!

I agree that this Mod is pretty easy. Just a tip for anyone installing one of these, if the bolt is not moving freely, you do not have enough jack support on the motor.

Just put on the Triumph dressers with adjustable clamps and h/way pegs, had them powdercoated to cut down their signature, but that is obviously just personal taste. They went on easily, just be sure to do yourself a favor and have a good floor jack for engine support for pulling out the top mount. Other than that, pretty easy mod.:D
That's what I'm doing, I hope the powder coat works out well and doesn't scratch up or flake off with adjustments to the pegs. (never done PC on anything before so I have no idea what to expect) I figure if it does, since my bike is matte black, I'll just hit it with some krylon after I get them in the right place. Getting the mounts and the back of the pegs PC'd too, but leaving the tops of the pegs with the triumph logo chromed. Hope it comes out nice.

Back