END OF MONTH PACKRATS RIDE

Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Hi guys
for those captains in the brisbane region the last middle of month ride for the year with the packrats triumph forum will be as follows :cool:

The Memorial Ride will be held on the 18th December starting from Blacksoil BP at about 8.30 or 9.00am.
We travel around the back of Wivenhoe to Esk then past Perseverence dam and to Cabarlah Hotel for lunch before heading down the range via Murphy's creek.

All welcome for a great day out :cool:
Cheers Mitch:cool:

Hi guys
for those captains in the brisbane region the last middle of month ride for the year with the packrats triumph forum will be as follows :cool:

The Memorial Ride will be held on the 18th December starting from Blacksoil BP at about 8.30 or 9.00am.
We travel around the back of Wivenhoe to Esk then past Perseverence dam and to Cabarlah Hotel for lunch before heading down the range via Murphy's creek.

All welcome for a great day out :cool:
Cheers Mitch:cool:
Thanks mate... LIfe and Death got their Bike Show on this weekend if you're out and about.

Thanks guys yeah it's a great ride every month we had 9 rockets on the last one with a total of 26 bikes mostly triumph with one or two strays in the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys yeah it's a great ride every month we had 9 rockets on the last one with a total of 26 bikes mostly triumph with one or two strays in the pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
go on rub it in, all I have to look forward to is riding up to Canberra tomorrow (to pick up my ring) and the weather is shaping up fairly nasty, we had one of the worst electrical storms here last night that I can remember in a long time:mad::eek:

Back