Electronic gear shift install

Kmutt

Nitrous
Would like to explore the possibility of installing an electronic gear shift on the R3T using push button actuation. Now Im just exploring so be gentle.
Looking for thoughts concerns and recommendations.

My current heel/toe shifter snapped at the casting where the connecting rod meets via a hip bolt. Not sure why but I can see this as being a problem. trying to get this taken care of before warranty expires.

thanks in advance :D

mutt

Interesting endeavor, good luck.

I removed the heel portion of the heel/toe shifter as I never used it and now I have more room for my big feet.

An air shifter is best if you plan to drag race it, it's one direction but very effective for use without using the clutch.

No dont want to drag race but would like to see if I can find a quality solution. Im sure theres one out there but my search brought up a bunch of UK companies. Was hoping to get something in the states (for support and warranty and such). Im sure some of the great minds on this forum will chime in soon :D

mutt

Yeah!! Thats what Im looking for! Thanks fellas for the help. I might end up designing my own. Some of these systems are ridiculously expensive. But most are for racing so........Ill update if I come up with a "working mans" version :D

mutt

Back