ECU TUNES in GTA / Ontario

Tank

Supercharged
Hey all;
Is there anyone in the GTA or surrounding area that would be willing to meet up and assist me installing a tune from Hanso. I was also hoping the person willing to assist had the wire :)

Case a beer for the person willing to help me out!

--------------------------------------
Posted by Hanso:
You may want to get TuneECU and load this tune http://www.r3owners.net/attachments/r3t-stock-or-slip-on-hex.6196/ to really get the best out of them

wanna pay Airfare don't worry about the beers.:)

:thumbsup:seriously tho you may want buy the cable and as others have done read the online manual connect her up save and name the tune that is in your ECU then select the new tune and upload it in to the bikes ECU follow the reset adaptives procedure, It is really not that hard I ain't no computer Geek but I taught myself and it ain't that scary

Hi James I can help you out with that. I am just north of you near Sutton. Let me know which Saturday or Sunday you want to come up.
Mac

Your awesome mate!
I've taken Hanso's advice and ordered a cable from LONELEC. This doesn't mean I won't be up to see you for some help hahahaha....

The case of beer still stands mate!

wanna pay Airfare don't worry about the beers.:)

:thumbsup:seriously tho you may want buy the cable and as others have done read the online manual connect her up save and name the tune that is in your ECU then select the new tune and upload it in to the bikes ECU follow the reset adaptives procedure, It is really not that hard I ain't no computer Geek but I taught myself and it ain't that scary

Ok ok.....I just ordered the cable from LONELEC. I just want to confirm that if I save my original factory tune I can reinstall it without issues.

I just don't want my ECU locking or bricking up because I'm messing around with it. I'm a little hesitant to be honest but I really want the benefits of a better running and tuned bike.

Argh!!!

I've heard that the 2014s have an anti tamper.... Any truth to this?

Ok ok.....I just ordered the cable from LONELEC. I just want to confirm that if I save my original factory tune I can reinstall it without issues.

I just don't want my ECU locking or bricking up because I'm messing around with it. I'm a little hesitant to be honest but I really want the benefits of a better running and tuned bike.

Argh!!!

I've heard that the 2014s have an anti tamper.... Any truth to this?
Yes you can save the factory tune, I have a 2013 R3T, had no issues loading up the tune.

Where are you located! I'm in richmond hill and I have a computer and cable already setup and working that we can use to install the tune.

Back