Does anybody know??

Les Cole

Rocket 3 Roadster 2014 Wiltshire England
Ride
Rocket Roadster 2014
Does anybody know what the black plastic cowl is called that fits below the tank front bracket and fits around the rear of the front forks to hide all the cables etc. A part No. would also be helpful as I've managed to crack mine :mad::mad:

Also WorldOfTriumph.com if you're in Europe. They're located in the UK ("Lings motor group").

They have complete parts drawings, you can just go there, choose your bike, choose parts and search.

(I had to buy one of the infill panels myself after I got impatient and forced the left hand one on and cracked it... putting them on or taking them off without unbolting and moving the expansion bottle for the coolant out of the way is **** near impossible on the Touring at least.)

These are in the main frame section. £7.51 each.

Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories | Triumph Bike Rocket III - Classic - Roadster | Main Frame amp Fittings

Also WorldOfTriumph.com if you're in Europe. They're located in the UK ("Lings motor group").

They have complete parts drawings, you can just go there, choose your bike, choose parts and search.

(I had to buy one of the infill panels myself after I got impatient and forced the left hand one on and cracked it... putting them on or taking them off without unbolting and moving the expansion bottle for the coolant out of the way is **** near impossible on the Touring at least.)

These are in the main frame section. £7.51 each.

Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories | Triumph Bike Rocket III - Classic - Roadster | Main Frame amp Fittings
Thanks for that cr0ft. Any idea why they have 2 listed for left hand side No. 11. Same price but different stock No.

Huh, not a clue.

They generally answer questions quite rapidly though, email sales@ and quote the part numbers and ask.

Back