Did it! Bought 2014 Roadster

Phil68

.040 Over
I was on the fence about trading my '13 Victory Vegas for a Roadster. Pulled the trigger 3 days ago
and loving it. I owned a 2007 Rocket III that ended in a catastrophic engine failure out of warranty so I went over to Victory. The Vegas is a nice bike but its no Rocket.
I have to say that the transmission on the Roadster is smooth as butter compared to my 07. I don't know if there was something wrong with my 07 from the day I bought it, but that **** shifter was so hard in 1 and 2nd gear I bent the shifter. The dealer always told me that the Rocket III transmissions were "tempermental and that everything seemed ok." Something didn't seem right with that bike from day 1 but the power and torque were second to none.

So here I am... a brand new 2014 Roadster... new rocket 1.png new rocket 2.png

Mmmmmmmmmmmm sexy i remember mine looked like that just a short 5 months ago , time to start adding your own touches and a car tire :)

CONGRATS and welcome back into the fold!
Wonder if Rainman and "Sweet Betty Lou" are reading this? :eek::roll::roll::roll::p

Good for you Phil. I always run a full synthetic Oil and mine changes very smooth.

Back