Decosse's keyless ignition

vanguard138

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
Well, with a lot of assistance from Ken I am up and running with my keyless ignition. AWESOME. Love it, and Ken's customer service is out of this world!!! Way cool being able to walk up to the bike, flip the kill switch, pull in the clutch, and hit the starter. Of course, unlike someone who kills his bike with the kickstand, I used the kill switch and left it off.:evil::roll::roll::roll:

I highly recommend anything Ken puts together. He definitely knows his electronics.

I will run it like it is for awhile and then fine tune the wiring harness for the accessories.

Rick

Web page link please ?
No web page that I am aware of mate, but I have one ready to install when time permits.
Contact is @DEcosse on this forum, you have been discussing you tail light issue with him.
Ken @DEcosse makes these himself. worth the $ in my opinion.

Well, with a lot of assistance from Ken I am up and running with my keyless ignition. AWESOME. Love it, and Ken's customer service is out of this world!!! Way cool being able to walk up to the bike, flip the kill switch, pull in the clutch, and hit the starter. Of course, unlike someone who kills his bike with the kickstand, I used the kill switch and left it off.:evil::roll::roll::roll:

I highly recommend anything Ken puts together. He definitely knows his electronics.

I will run it like it is for awhile and then fine tune the wiring harness for the accessories.

Rick

I'll second that. Keyless is definitely the way to go and Ken's support is fantastic.

Rick

Amigo,
WAY TO GO!
Did you also go with the PDM60?
Good on ya for already being trained using the kill switch.
I'm having a hard time reprogramming my old head from using that kick.

Amigo,
WAY TO GO!
Did you also go with the PDM60?
Good on ya for already being trained using the kill switch.
I'm having a hard time reprogramming my old head from using that kick.

Yes, got the PDM60 also. A bit overkill right now for me but I am ready for the future :D

You WILL Get Used To Using The Kill Switch After Going Through A Couple batteries.:evil::D

Wow, autocorrect went wild on capitalizing. Wierd, not going to take the time to undo.

Back