that there is probally one of the best Band that ever was, personal fav Ironman friggin top song just to name one... now that was real hard Rock:cool:

Yep i love Sabbath used to have a massive sabbath collection of stuff well sabbath the ozzy osbourne years anyway without ozzy it aint sabbath
had alot of stuff on vynal on the origional vertigo label .
infact it was Toni Iommi and his magic style of guitar playing that inspired me to take up guitar in high school and the first two songs i learnt to play wher Paranoid and Iron man.:cool:

I'll keep that tire in mind next time Mitch. I already have a Metz sitting right here.:eek:

I'm going back to mc tire probably for good. Time will tell I guess. I'm not to keen on riding around on a half flat car tire. With my weight on the bike 28 psi is my serious sweet spot. If I go 30 or 32 it kills the steering capabilities. I mean I can hang in there with it I guess but why should I have to fight the bike all of time. I'm a wussy! lol
purely out of curiosity what brand of car tyre what size and just how heavy are you, as I said purely out of curiosity are you still running a Metz up front cos if you are there is half your countersteer problem, they actually exagerate the counter steer ask any body running a car tyre that did not notice a massive improvement by getting rid of the Metz up front

That's what I don't understand. Why put up with it? If I test rode a bike and had to fight it to stay in a straight line I'd think it was rubbish. Exedra Max is my pic and what I'll be using until something better comes along.

Might be ok for the bigger blokes but im 75kg wringing wet so the big ***** is a handful as it is :eek:

Those were the days - before you were even thought of young Mitch - when we were waiting on the next releases from the likes of Led Zepplin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Santana. This was our party music; get pissed(ish) and see which pretty young thing you'd finish up with. Sigh.

my observation from looking around this board is that most darksiders are darksiders because they didnt want to spend the money on tire replacement for the specced tire.
so to thumb their nose at the motorcycle tire prices they threw a car tire on their bike.
sorry, but to me thats called cost of ownership.
im not gonna take my viper and put honda civic tires on it because i dont wanna spend 800 plus on a set of rear tires.

yep was before i was born but im betting i know more about sabbath than most who wher around .:cool:
has been my favourite band since i was a teenager and i have done my homework mate ;)

my observation from looking around this board is that most darksiders are darksiders because they didnt want to spend the money on tire replacement for the specced tire.
so to thumb their nose at the motorcycle tire prices they threw a car tire on their bike.
sorry, but to me thats called cost of ownership.
im not gonna take my viper and put honda civic tires on it because i dont wanna spend 800 plus on a set of rear tires.
Sorry but Cost was never a Factor in me decideing to go darkside I got sick of Powerrsliding every time I got a little agressive for the ssoft putty like tyre Metz forced on us and it has only been in Recent times that Bridgestone has released the Excedra MAX which I will try next time round but if it starts sliding when I get into it, it Will get thrown in the tip and I will stick to a Darkside as I can get as agressive as I like without it steping out all the time, AS I SAID price WAS Never a Issue FOR ME, It is all All about SAFETY

Sorry but Cost was never a Factor in me decideing to go darkside I got sick of Powerrsliding every time I got a little agressive for the ssoft putty like tyre Metz forced on us and it has only been in Recent times that Bridgestone has released the Excedra MAX which I will try next time round but if it starts sliding when I get into it, it Will get thrown in the tip and I will stick to a Darkside as I can get as agressive as I like without it steping out all the time, AS I SAID price WAS Never a Issue FOR ME, It is all All about SAFETY

Thats the thing really isnt it i love the Exedra max but im not really that agressive in the twistie stuff i stay within my skill limits which is probably alot lower than yours since ive only been riding for a few years . U may love them too but you may not either i think different riding styles play a big part in selecting rubber for the beasts .
I did find the metz stepped out a little on me when i was getting in the groove and the bridgestone seems to hang on beautifully but thats with me at the helm.
I personally dont think it matters what u use as long as it suits your riding style and is safe .:cool:

Show us a picture of your Viper. Mine's the one on the left (since sold). Still co-own the Comp Coupe in the middle.

Back