Custom Pipes are In!

When you hit the throttle, it roars like a beast, and subsequently glitches my camera all to hell.
yeah but tape it from a little further away and besides I wanna see the Blue flames

P.S. did you understand what I rambled on about in the PM:rolleyes: or did I leave you:confused:

yeah but tape it from a little further away and besides I wanna see the Blue flames

P.S. did you understand what I rambled on about in the PM:rolleyes: or did I leave you:confused:

Yeah I understood! Just a bit afraid to futz with it too much. I want to ride! But it's STARTING at 500 to take it to the dyno.

Yeah I understood! Just a bit afraid to futz with it too much. I want to ride! But it's STARTING at 500 to take it to the dyno.
just save a copy of the original play with a copy take it for test run or two get somebody to watch for when you get fuel smoke if it seem rich only in certain areas then just lean it of a bit, but to be honest I can't see how any tune that is out there could be rich with THOSE PIPES

hey!! I just had a thought you could make money with them pipes you could set up a stall and sell toasted Marshmellows they would come to see what the noise was then see the blue flame toasting the Mellows, or you could use it to mark out a running track lines... just ride around a leave a scorch line in the grass:D

They sure are going to be hot by the leg even with the wrap..double guard are the way to go..

Attachments

• P1000684.jpg
    P1000684.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 188
Back