custom mounts and starting some mods

knbaudio

.040 Over
well i love my rocket but i wanted to do somethings. a few places wanted my ideas for a mount on the passanger boards with the corbin beetle bags, but no offers. i almost done with the mounts in the next day or two finish and paint. i wasn't happy with what other had out there for mounts. i added the airhorn when i first bought the bike and tucked it behind the side pannel which i see most everyone has done that. i want to make a custom exhaust but have gotten to that yet. will be adding led lights to the bike and will make a custom led break lights for the saddle bags. i think i will go with the fly shield and think of some other mods to make the bike mine and not all the other as i go. i would love to do black chrome or powder coat most the chrome at some point.

Welcome to the site and be sure to add some pics as you go. Update---- I assumed you were new but saw otherwise after looking at your profile. Nonetheless everyone loves pics of customizations.

[/ATTACH] here the bike and the left side custom bracket installed.

Attachments

• triumph.jpg
    triumph.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 235
Really hope not... i won't be offering a welcome till that ones clarified :sick: that's an ugly ugly woman !!!!

Careful brother...that could be his wife or sister and besides she might be a lovely lady. As many Harley rides will say, beauty is only skin deep and all in the eye of the beholder.:confused:

no just someone standing there at leesburg bikefest. all the other motorcycle picture are lost with my last phone. that was the only one i had real quick to post. still looking for a fly shield and desiding what to do with the exhaust. i want something different from all the rest.

hey guys i'm looking for a flyscreen for my triumph rocket maybe one that someone is not using anymore. let me know

Back