could some one please help me

cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
I bought a Triumph Rocket III and I was told that the exhaust were Triumphs Silencers. These where louder then stock and they have a nice rumble to them. But instead of buying the cadillac converter I decided that I want one exhaust on each side of my bike so I bought the Jardine exhaust.
And now I'm thinking of putting the Triumphs Silencers on Ebay to sell them but the part numbers on these are A 9600203 , A 9600204, A 9600205 and I looked at Triumphs website and the silencers exhaust has numers A 9608060 and A9600160
My Rocket is a '05. Do the part numers of the Silencers change over the years? Or could these be a different upgraded exhaust? The guy I bought my Rocket from told me that the are Triumphs high performance exhaust - they do sound nice, not too loud but has a nice bark to them when the trottle is opened. If someone could help me understand why the difference in the part numbers I would appreciate it. I just don't want to put them on Ebay with the wrong information.
And also, should I sell the cadillac converter and the headers seperately ? Or everything together? Thanks

I bought a Triumph Rocket III and I was told that the exhaust were Triumphs Silencers. These where louder then stock and they have a nice rumble to them. But instead of buying the cadillac converter I decided that I want one exhaust on each side of my bike so I bought the Jardine exhaust.
And now I'm thinking of putting the Triumphs Silencers on Ebay to sell them but the part numbers on these are A 9600203 , A 9600204, A 9600205 and I looked at Triumphs website and the silencers exhaust has numers A 9608060 and A9600160
My Rocket is a '05. Do the part numers of the Silencers change over the years? Or could these be a different upgraded exhaust? The guy I bought my Rocket from told me that the are Triumphs high performance exhaust - they do sound nice, not too loud but has a nice bark to them when the throttle is opened. If someone could help me understand why the difference in the part numbers I would appreciate it. I just don't want to put them on Ebay with the wrong information.
And also, should I sell the cadillac converter and the headers separately ? Or everything together? Thanks
Carnt help you with the part numbers mate,but Im guessing they are probably the triumph off road pipes(I think they should have that stamped on them some where or maybe even have not for on road use;))
If you find this,advertise them as triumph performance pipes or Triumph off road pipes.I would sell the pipes separate as people who are chasing pipes will probably not be after a manifold or empty cat box:DIt might work out that ya get a few extra $$$

My accessory catalog from 04 and 05 has the same part numbers for the TORs that you have. JD is right, they should be stamped off road use only if they are TORs.

exhaust

Yes I see there is a stap that says
This product does not conform to EPA noise standards. Use on motorcycles subject to EPA regulations constitutes tampering and is a violation of federal law. This is designed for closed circuit competition use only.
So does this mean that I could avertize them as Triumphs Silencers? If any one is interested in them let me know before I put them on Ebay Monday night.
Thanks

Like the other folks have said, I think that you have the TOR's or Triumph Off Road pipes there. The OEM pipes are the ones with the other part #'s. So you would want to advertise them as TOR's. The catalytic converter is something that most folks want to get rid of anyway, so you might not have as much luck selling it. The extra weight to ship it may not be worth the trouble. Although the one from the 2005 might be more desirable as it probably is an empty can.

cadilac converter

Thunderbolt, Now that you mentioned it the guy did say that the cadilac converter is emty and the he was going to get Triumphs cadilac converter by pass but he said it was to loud for him. It does sound nice but I just like the balace having one pipe one each side thats why I went with the Jardines. Thanks

Dave, it's nice seeing you post again. Did Joe ever ship out to you know where.
Dennis

Thunderbolt, Now that you mentioned it the guy did say that the cadilac converter is emty and the he was going to get Triumphs cadilac converter by pass but he said it was to loud for him. It does sound nice but I just like the balace having one pipe one each side thats why I went with the Jardines. Thanks

I'm sure you know better, but it's a "catalytic converter". You don't want to convert your R3 into a Cadillac...I would at least want a Corvette converter. ;)

Back