Corbin Seat Help...

Jjaden

.020 Over
Hey guys, it's time for a new seat and I notice a lot of you have Corbin Seats.

I'm torn between the Young Guns and Fast Gun seats. I just got off the phone with a rep and asked him to compare the two seats, and he said the Fast Gun seat is a little lower and narrower while the Young Guns seat will set you back a little further.

Can owners of either seat provide me with some feedback? I'm looking to get lower and further back as the stock seat feels like am monster to me...

Thank you

Are you wanting to carry a passenger? The fast gun will not allow you to put the stock passenger seat on while the young gun has one built in (small as it may be).

the third option is the classic solo. you can run that one with or without the stock passenger seat. This is the route I went. If you call in your order they will special cut this to allow lower & further back riding position.

Are you wanting to carry a passenger? The fast gun will not allow you to put the stock passenger seat on while the young gun has one built in (small as it may be).

the third option is the classic solo. you can run that one with or without the stock passenger seat. This is the route I went. If you call in your order they will special cut this to allow lower & further back riding position.

Not necessary to carry a passenger.

I wasn't aware that they will special cut the seat if I call my order in. This is great to know, thank you!

As bagman said it depends on passenger status, no passengers possible on Fastguns unless you want to go Butt Buddy or something). As far as the seats themselves it is very subjective, Corbin seems to be a love it or hate it type of product. I ride with a Fastguns and love it, but I am only comparing that to stock, never sat on another Rocket to compare against.

As bagman said it depends on passenger status, no passengers possible on Fastguns unless you want to go Butt Buddy or something). As far as the seats themselves it is very subjective, Corbin seems to be a love it or hate it type of product. I ride with a Fastguns and love it, but I am only comparing that to stock, never sat on another Rocket to compare against.

I don't have to worry about another passenger, my lady has her own bike and I don't plan on having anyone else ride with me.

I placed my order 5 mins ago for the FastGuns and they said they could scoop it out and lower it an extra inch and take the lumbar an inch further back so I would be lower and further back in the seat, which is perfect for what I want.

Hearing that it's a 'Love it or hate it' seat, really has me hoping I'm pleased with it, I'm just really looking forward to a change from the overstuffed pillow feel of the stock seat.

I don't have to worry about another passenger, my lady has her own bike and I don't plan on having anyone else ride with me.

I placed my order 5 mins ago for the FastGuns and they said they could scoop it out and lower it an extra inch and take the lumbar an inch further back so I would be lower and further back in the seat, which is perfect for what I want.

Hearing that it's a 'Love it or hate it' seat, really has me hoping I'm pleased with it, I'm just really looking forward to a change from the overstuffed pillow feel of the stock seat.

I have corbin on my last 3 bikes. when you get it and feel it your gonna say why is it hard? but they really do work. My club rides everywhere. 15-20k miles a year from trips alone. short, long and in between. It really helped!

It really does take a few thousand miles to break-in the seat, I think it kind of breaks you in as well. It's gonna feel really hard compared to the stock seat but on long rides the firmness does keep your ars from getting that "burning sting" feeling. I thought I made a huge mistake buying one when I used it at first but I'm glad I have it now.

Back