cane corso

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Triumph rocket 111
I have a heated seat, and it's not working I phoned Cobin and they said once they go you can't fix them, So I asked if I can buy a new heated system off them.
So they asked me if I bought the seat off them I said no it came with my bike, they said they will not sell me the heated system, but if I send it in too them they will install it for me. If I pay for the heated system and the cost the laboure and shipping there and back.
So I asked where I could buy the heated system? they will not tell me.:(
I looked on line and there is so many but can't find one the screws too the side of the seat like the original one does,
Do any of you guys know where I could get the same type but better system?
It's for the dual seat, the ones I see they have a dual switch that you install anywhere on your bike with double sided tape.
I'm re-doing the seat and putting gel in it because I am an upholster by trade, I guess I could always cover the hole for the switch and buy the switch and instale it somewhere else on my bike,
Or just redo the seat without a heated system,just thought some one had the same problem and could guide me to the right place too buy it.
Thanks Kevin

Hello Kevin, I cannot help you out but am curious what others can do. I like the idea of a heated seat but have never had one on a bike.

Hello Kevin, I cannot help you out but am curious what others can do. I like the idea of a heated seat but have never had one on a bike.
HI BOOG, I never had a heated seat on any of my bikes until I bought my rocket it came with the seat and those cold days going for a ride I really enjoyed having a heated seat made me warm.
Now going out on a cold day I miss my heated seat. And yet my other bikes never even though of a heated seat.

I too have the heated dual tour on my std and it is the first heated anything I have ever had, it is a godsend for my osteoarthritis in the hips on long rides

I too have the heated dual tour on my std and it is the first heated anything I have ever had, it is a godsend for my osteoarthritis in the hips on long rides
Well I decided too phone Ultimate seats and they too will not sell me a heated untit with seat switch or tell me where to get it.
Is funny I got my Corbin seat all taken apart shaped the foam so I sit down lower dig the foam all out too insert some really nice gell, have some really nice leather too reupholser it, and I can't find the right heater seat for it.
If I can find one that has enough plastic trim around it I can make a plate that goes around it and put two now screw holes in the seat and then mount it. Or just say **** it and go with out a heated seat.
It's funny it seems the car heated seats last longer then the motorcycle seats. Paul told me to just get a car heated seat but there bigger and I would need two switches for drivers and passenger and I would still need too figgure out how too adapt them on the seat.

Well I decided too phone Ultimate seats and they too will not sell me a heated untit with seat switch or tell me where to get it.
Is funny I got my Corbin seat all taken apart shaped the foam so I sit down lower dig the foam all out too insert some really nice gell, have some really nice leather too reupholser it, and I can't find the right heater seat for it.
If I can find one that has enough plastic trim around it I can make a plate that goes around it and put two now screw holes in the seat and then mount it. Or just say **** it and go with out a heated seat.
It's funny it seems the car heated seats last longer then the motorcycle seats. Paul told me to just get a car heated seat but there bigger and I would need two switches for drivers and passenger and I would still need too figgure out how too adapt them on the seat.
So mean while decided to do stock seat over with some nice dark brown leather with gell and no heated seat:)

Back