competition for Rocket 3??

jkm789

Standard Bore
Guys - check out
A new 2014 1832cc flat 6 Honda Valkyrie. No mention of hp or torque. It will be interesting to see how well it is received. Do ya think this puppy will give our Rockets a run for its money?

And by the way, Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia, Canada and all the best for 2014.

According to the commercial it goes pretty fast straight... YAWN!! It doesn't have a "cool" factor to it.

You guys must be smoking crack, the valk is a beautiful looking bike old and new not like the steve Wonder designed Rocket, the biggest mistake Honda ever made was discontinuing the Valk in the first place.
I'll agree the Old Valks were a cool looking bike but lack real grunt but the new one is not quite as striped down looking with those massive radiator shrouds and I am sure will still feel sterile in the power stakes now if they had twin turbos hanging of it then it may give a std Rock a hiding

Guys - check out
A new 2014 1832cc flat 6 Honda Valkyrie. No mention of hp or torque. It will be interesting to see how well it is received. Do ya think this puppy will give our Rockets a run for its money?

And by the way, Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia, Canada and all the best for 2014.
What a joke I will give one a few blocks head start unless of course it wants to run a 1/2 mile then I will give it a 1/4 mile head start. :D

Burn out hell I can do that at 60 mph :)

I thought the biker world started coming out with limited speed control. If anyone is worried i'll sell them my 2008 Busa..:ninja:

Last edited:
Doubt the new Honda going to win many beauty contests .. then again the Rockets no stunner either . Guess 'you' will have to take one for a ride , have to be 'you' as I don't 'do' jap bikes :cautious:

Back