Paul Jacobs

Bald is best
Hi I've just put classic bars on my roadster. I already had the raisers on the standard bars but this brings a whole new level of comfort. I ordered this classic throttle cables but couldn't wait to try the classic bars. I rerouted the original cables, and the brake line was fine, clutch cable had been rerouted when the raisers went on so that was good too. I'm sure it will look better with the new cables. Bike rides great feet up on the highway pegs.

They fitted Classic bars to mine when insurance repaired it .. didn't like them one bit .. swapped back to Standard bars within days .. glad you're pleased with them Paul.

Yeah I tried them but they turned in a tad to much for me STD bars slightly pulled back and on Rivco Riser's perfect for me

I'm still trying to identify what bars I inherited with my Roadster. They are a couple of inches taller than what I have seen on other Roadsters. I actually like the riding position.

Yeah I tried them but they turned in a tad to much for me STD bars slightly pulled back and on Rivco Riser's perfect for me

at first my classic bars bothered my wrists. after about 10000 miles it seems ok some where along the line my wrists have excepted the angle.

Back