Chrome overflow resevoir

cardinal93

Top Fuel
Ride
07 Rocket III Classic, 11 Street Triple R
I've seen several photos on here with the K&N mods and a lot of them show a chrome overflow bottle in the picture. Does anyone know who makes those, part number, etc? Planning on putting the filters on and can't stand the ugly plastic one (hell, can't even see through it anyway!)
Thanks!

I just got lucky, my auto parts shop had mine sitting at back of shelve collecting dust gave to me half price it is a 1 litre catch can, there are heaps on flea bay just make sure it has upper and lower nipples and a decent opening

Or you can just tuck the plastic bottle under the seat where the filter goes. Very simple; just swap the two hoses over. Cost me exactly $0.00 and took about 3 minutes to do.

Or you can just tuck the plastic bottle under the seat where the filter goes. Very simple; just swap the two hoses over. Cost me exactly $0.00 and took about 3 minutes to do.
as long as it dosn't tip over ..... mmmmm!

That price is right up my alley, but I think I'm looking forward to having the "storage" :cool:

as long as it dosn't tip over ..... mmmmm!

If we're not right side up, I think the resevoir will be the least of my worries :rolleyes:

Weapon R is the one that I have. Click the link below:

Weapon-R

Thanks for the link! I saw the pics of it on yours and it does look good!

Still new and asking (dumb) questions. Doesn't the bottle need to be above the filler cap so that the excess can drain back into the radiator once it's cooled down? With it being under the seat and lower..... that can't happen right?

Or am I on the wrong path here?

Also, I looked at the Weapon-R and I'd like to do something cheaper too. Still on the hunt.

Back