Lickety Split

.060 Over
Ride
2014 R3R
Guess I will buy a windshield from cee baileys web site. Price seems reasonable. What else do I need to mount a shield on my 2014 roadster... front end fixing kit which I assume I will have to buy from triumph web site and what else? keep thinking something else I need.

You cannot mount a Cee Balley's windshield on a Rocket without having the OEM windshield brackets from an old Triumph Windshield. Sorry :( - that will cost you $500 new or you can find them used on eBay cheaper. There was one just the other day that had scratched windshield and some scratches on the frame that you might be able to buff out.

You can buy all the bits bar the two flate side plate (easy to Make and any one can give you a Template for them) from National Cycles drop @BDKcoyote a conversation for more info, you will need to buy the Triumph mounting kit for the forkleg clamps

Guess I will buy a windshield from cee baileys web site. Price seems reasonable. What else do I need to mount a shield on my 2014 roadster... front end fixing kit which I assume I will have to buy from triumph web site and what else? keep thinking something else I need.

I've got a spare set of clamps if needed.

I did 587 miles in a day on a business trip back in November and can tell you the last 150 miles home at 80-90 mph wore me out. I don't like the windshield but I'm a proud owner now. If all I ever did was local around town - I would t have anything or just the fly screen since I actually like the look

Back