brought home another orphan

veemax

Supercharged
Ride
05 r3s, 92 vmx, 75 yam xs bobber, 64 triumph tr6
its a yamaha, my 2nd favorite brand, wifey had usual reaction, rolled eyes, shook head:cool:
IMG_0031.JPG
Nye ride 06 031.jpg

yes..they just don't understand..I got the same reaction when my goldwing arrived.:)

Pretty sure if I brought a Goldwing home the reaction would be "quick, get it in the garage before anyone sees it". Then of course she'd assume I'd lost my mind and want me to seek medical attention. Can safely say it will NEVER happen. :laugh:

Can't say I share your passion for Yamaha (one or 2 of the bikes are OK though) but that's a very nice collection of old Triumphs you got there @veemax .

interesting you would ask that, it is technicaly wifeys bike, when they first came out, she saw it in cycle world, and HAD to have one. she adores triumphs as much as me, she put 10 k miles on it,and now there it sits, as she aint riding any more. last time i rode it was about 3 years ago. drained all fuel of course. the bike is a cherry. little dusty but i dont like covering bikes i dont ride. they are no fun to look at with a cover on em. has after market pee shooters on it. have original mufflers of course, and i WILL need room for my new roadster that i think is unavoidable. garage is crowded. if you want it i would sell. partly up to her. scott

Could you PM me how much you would be wanting for it. Maybe a couple more photos if that's not too much of a hassle .. thanks.

Back