Bridgestone Exedra Max

Macrider

I,m a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride.
Ride
2010 Triumph R3T Black "Darksider" imitation 70cc motorized "Harley Davidson" bicycle
I need to buy a new front tire for my R3T and I am leaning towards getting a Bridgestone Exedra Max after reading some positive feedback on this forum. However they sell both Radial and Bias tires.
Which one should I get?
I will be getting the tire from here..http://www.petes-superbike.com/exedra-max-c-2234_1_85_90.html

I need to buy a new front tire for my R3T and I am leaning towards getting a Bridgestone Exedra Max after reading some positive feedback on this forum. However they sell both Radial and Bias tires.
Which one should I get?
I will be getting the tire from here..http://www.petes-superbike.com/exedra-max-c-2234_1_85_90.html

here is what I suggest as I purchased last month some tires as spares for my R3 roadster I went online to revzilla and ordered an exedra max RADIAL for rear,and an AVON AZARO RADIAL for the front (it is a rear tire mounted in the front )had it all shipped free in three days to a border town US side in my case oroville WA ( used kineck for border storage ) .drove across border picked up both tires gave $21 for duty and saved $185 nobody could match the saving on the canadian side ...and the tires combo is in my view a far superior set better than anything I have tried since 2009. maybe you can do something similar for your touring rig

Thanks Albertaduke, yes I do the same thing all the time, drive down to Niagara Falls New York and pick up stuff that I have ordered from USA.
But it this case I only need the one front tire as I have a Darkside rear thats good for another 25000 miles.In this case it is just easier to have it delivered to my door .

Thanks Albertaduke, yes I do the same thing all the time, drive down to Niagara Falls New York and pick up stuff that I have ordered from USA.
But it this case I only need the one front tire as I have a Darkside rear thats good for another 25000 miles.In this case it is just easier to have it delivered to my door .

I read again your post you run a DS on the rear and want an exedra in the front???? I think all exedra are rear tires and the max is a radial but I have not seen a front size for that model?? and I am not qualified to suggest bias or radial when running a DS in the rear.

I'm running a bias front now with a radial DS rear and won't do it again. I would go with the radial front if I were you.

I am running an Exedra Max Bias front tyre on my R3T nearly 5000k so far looks like new and no cupping and does everything I want from a tyre, I know I am limited to 130mph with this tyre an issue for some but not for me,

new front tire for my R3T and I am leaning towards getting a Bridgestone Exedra Max

Avon Cobra. They're fantastic tires. I'm getting another set when my current one wears out.

Also, the bike is sold with radials. It makes no sense to go with bias tires on it, really, but anyone who does should at the very least not mix and match radial and bias.

Then again, you're darksiding so optimal performance in corners is probably not a requirement.

Back