For Sale Brand new OZclaw!!

Big Head

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring Trike
I have for sale a brand new never taken out of the shipping box OZclaw!! I have hit a hard spot and need money fast so As much as I hate to let it go I have to sell it.

OZclaw- $200 + shipping

This cost me $320 a month ago and has not been installed. Please help me out and buy it if you are looking a boost to airflow and performance!

DAMMMMM sorry to hear this. :sick: :(
Sure hope it is temporary! :thumbsup:
I'd buy it in a heartbeat but, already have one. :banghead:

Gotta pic? Not sure what a OZClaw is.

MarvinM
This is my Ozclaw - It Replaces the Bear Claw

20131115_092827.jpg

Looks SWEET don't it?!
Better get offa my ass and install mine!
BTW - the stock radiator overflow must be replaced.
This is what has caused my procrastination even though I have two brand new aluminum tanks at the ready!

It's moulded off a standard bear claw so if the filters and overflow fit under the standard one it should be ok, but I'm not sure if the Touring & Roadster/Classic are same claw

I have for sale a brand new never taken out of the shipping box OZclaw!! I have hit a hard spot and need money fast so As much as I hate to let it go I have to sell it.

OZclaw- $200 + shipping

This cost me $320 a month ago and has not been installed. Please help me out and buy it if you are looking a boost to airflow and performance!
Sorry to hear you have hit a rough patch @Big Head hopefully it's only temporary

It's moulded off a standard bear claw so if the filters and overflow fit under the standard one it should be ok, but I'm not sure if the Touring & Roadster/Classic are same claw

Wouldn't fit over it on my 2012 Roadster.
Not a biggie . . . I shall overcome it!
Sorta thinking of painting yellow to match my stripes . . .
I did finally finish my classic boards and controlls swap though , , , :thumbsup:
Kong_3.jpg

Back