Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3, 1997 Honda Valkyrie, Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 classic
What do you guys think of the Boss Hoss? My neighbor has one, which is probably what turned me onto big bikes.

Can't say I'm a fan. Not exactly and every day ride :)

The one positive thing I can say is, the guy I bought my R3 from was selling it in order to buy a Boss. So I guess I'm riding my beast as a result of them.

David, personally I love the concept. Boss Hoss is not the only manufaturer though. I can't remember the company name, but I saw another display while at Sturgis this year.

Many of these bike use a two-speed automatic tansmission which is good for those high throttle egagements but lousy for milage. But then again, who buys a V-8 bike for mileage? They are heavy for parking lot manuvres in general and get very hot on the legs. I think their cool factor is high though. There may be one person on here who will challenge my opinion though...just one.

not much, got to be thirsty but, v8 on bike is not bought for economy.spinning tire going faster than anyone else tho got to be tops(are they running a car tire or motorcycle tire ?oh sh*t sorry guys here we go again

Fun to ride, but if you enter a corner too fast (which is easy to do), you don't have much in the way of options.

I like the smaller version, it's a lot cheaper and easy handling...:ninja:
2009_Triumph_Rocket_image_0_26406.jpg

Back