Bone stock dyno???

Boudreaux

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Roadster
Hello My R3 Brothers!!! Thanks for the great welcome. I feel at home already. My 2014 R3R is ordered and I cant wait. So, Have any of you dynoed a Bone stock roadster. Just curious as to what the numbers are stock.
First Im gonna go with carpenters pipe and possibly send to jet hot for coating. Dont know enough about this bike yet to decide on air, but Im gonna Learn. Thanks in advance for any and all Lessions.

I know this won't be the last word on this but here goes.
I do recall Dracul put a Carpenter on his bike and he said it felt worse than his TORS. Don't know what the numbers were and not sure what else he'd done to the engine. I know there was follow up but can't recall the outcome. Someone will complete the picture I'm sure......;)

I know this won't be the last word on this but here goes.
I do recall Dracul put a Carpenter on his bike and he said it felt worse than his TORS. Don't know what the numbers were and not sure what else he'd done to the engine. I know there was follow up but can't recall the outcome. Someone will complete the picture I'm sure......;)

They wher just too loud for him mate .Dont think their was any issue with the pipes he just wanted them a little quieter from memory

I would think you would at least have to tune it for them. I was afraid the Carpenter wouldn't sound as good as the Jardines, but the Carpenter sounds better.

I would think you would at least have to tune it for them. I was afraid the Carpenter wouldn't sound as good as the Jardines, but the Carpenter sounds better.
oh yeah of course mate that goes without saying . change anything on your intake exhaust ect you should really be getting tuned to suit . Cant just bolt them up and ride around and expect them to be perfect by themselves lol

They wher just too loud for him mate .Dont think their was any issue with the pipes he just wanted them a little quieter from memory

Yeah, you're right. I found the thread (http://www.r3owners.net/threads/tors-v-jardines) and he did get it sorted in the end, but this is what he posted in Feb 2012. I suggest a read of the other posts there too

UPdate on Carpenters

Dynoed the new Carpenters. Actually LOST some hp vis a vis the TORs they replaced in the midrange. About 6 hp gain in upper rev range. Baffel may even things out and quiet these thunderous pipes. Not really all that impressed. Certainly not equal to the hype. Probably no better than Jars and only slightly better than TORs.:mad:

Yeah i think they are pretty much designed for the 210 - 240 horsepower packages probably not enough back pressure for a stocker with at the most some filter mods .

Back